Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November 23, 2015
 
HEYO!!!
Joke of the day: Why were the Lamanites so hungry? because Moroni hid the plates!! :)
Why were the Lamanites legs so tired? because of all the 'Knee-phites'!

So I just want to let you all know that I am VERY human. That is something that I learned this week, that I am as human as you can get. But I love that, because that means I have a life time of opportunities to learn and grow! Which is very much needed in my case.
This week was full of questions for my new companion and prayers for our investigators and less actives.
I have been asked on multiple occasions, what my favorite part of my mission is. Well, there are lots! But the moments that make my heart soar and my testimony grow, are the moments during a lesson, or a discussion, when the Spirit is SO STRONG and testifies to all of us, that its all true. The Book of Mormon. Plan of Salvation. Jesus Christ.
Those are the moments I thrive on! Because I know 100% that I am doing nothing, and the spirit is doing EVERYTHING.
Another thing I absolutely love, is the people that I have the privilege of meeting and knowing. I absolutely love the members in this area. I love our investigators. I love everyone that we meet! I feel so blessed.

We had a lesson with Katherine this week, she is progressing. Its so cool to see how the gospel makes such an impact and difference in peoples lives. Just little things, cleaner house, a more joyful countenance. And the BEST part is when they recognize that the spirit is with them, and helping them. Joe and Debbie are so sweet, and they love the power of prayer, every time we go and see them, they ask us to pray for things. :)
God is so good!
I got a new companion! Her name is Sister O'Bryant. She is a very hard worker, and I am learning so much from her!

I feel like I am in some kind of twilight zone, I didn't even know it was thanksgiving until like a couple of days ago haha, I cant believe how fast it's going by!
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!!

Sister Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment